Click for Liza's new song



♥ Zazafied ♥
Greetings
Welcome to Zazafied, where you can get the most up-to-date updates about Dr. Liza Wang, the "Big Sister" of Hong Kong Entertainment Industry.

Loved and adored by many, Liza has been frequently referred to as the "Idol, Queen & Goddess" of people's hearts. Liza entered her 40th year in the entertainment industry in 2007, but Liza is showing no signs of slowing down, instead she hopes to continue bringing joy and satisfaction to the audiences all over the world. She is truly a diva handmade in heaven.


Saturday, November 1, 2008
HAPPY BDAY KALEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!







On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
comes to you,
in the most pleasant ways.
I hope you get as much joy
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the very beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying and developing our friendship
for many more of your birthdays
till we lose all our teeth.

Happy Birthday!


~Zazafied at 8:13 AM ~ 0 thoughts